Friday, April 11, 2008

I Dont Want To Be Tracked!

There is a new phone called Drift Phone from Helio coming soon and its supposed to be amazing because of the new features. One of those features is being able to know exactly where your friends are so that with the same GPS you can get to them. Off course they must have the same cell phone! But still who want to be tracked every where??? Dont you feel at times like not picking up your phone?? What if you dont and suddenly that friend shows up where you are...strange right!!
Whats worst is the plan that you must have. It cost like $100! Thats so much! I mean you hear about plans for like $30, why pay $100!? Not even a blackberry plan costs as much! I really dont know how well sales are going to be for this phone, but I dont see a bright future any time soon!!
These people are looking to commit the same error as Apple and the Iphone. Its costing them millions! Its an expensive phone plus you have to pay for the expensive plan! People prefer low costs, especially this days!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're absolutely right. I don’t want to be tracked where ever I go. I already feel like I’m being tracked online and through email. Gmail reads my messages and emails and then sends advertising to my email to what I’ve been writing about. I feel like I’m being tracked enough. Employers are now giving out phones with GPS to their employees so they can keep track of where their employees are going and make sure they don’t stray too far from where they’re supposed to be. What do you think of that?!